The lovely campus houses the academic-cum administrative building, one hostel/dormitory for accommodation of 112 trainees, residential quarters, mosque, play grounds and beautiful gardens, indoor & outdoor games facility.
- Hostel / Dormitory: The dormitory having an area of 3950 sqm consists of 4 independent interlinking blocks with 56 twin-shared rooms. Each block has 14 twin-shared rooms to provide boarding facilities to the participants of residential training courses with full safety and security at reasonable tariff.
- Residential quarter: There are 6 residential quarters for officers and staff working in TSC. The total area of all the quarters is 4440 sqm.
- Recreational facilities: There is a well-furnished recreation room equipped with a color TV in the hostel. Adequate facilities are available for playing both out-door and indoor games. Indoor games facilities like table tennis, chess, carom boards etc. are available in the hostel. A football ground, a tennis court, a basketball ground and a volleyball court are also available in the compound for trainees. Besides, a pond is located adjacent to the hostel and two other ponds are located in front of the academic building for recreational fishing.
- Multipurpose Hall: In the dormitory there is a multipurpose hall room with a capacity of 120 persons which is equipped with sound system, audio-visual and other modern facilities.
- Class Rooms: For organizing training and workshops TSC provides 8 air-conditioned/non air-conditioned class rooms having a total seating capacity of 350 persons. The class rooms are fully equipped with proper sound system, audio-visual and other modern facilities.
- Conference Room: An air-conditioned conference room having a seating capacity of 80 persons is in the 1st floor of TSC Administrative cum academic building for arranging academic programs.
- Mosque:There is a jame mosque at the center of the TSC compound. A total of 300 persons can pray in jamaat at the mosque. Books on religion are available in the mosque library. Muslim participants can perform their prayers at TSC mosque.
- Utility services: There are two submersible pumps and an overhead tank of capacity 50,000 gallon at a height of 30 meters. Water to the administrative building, dormitory, residential quarters, mosque, low cost dormitories and other establishments of the compound are distributed from the overhead tank. The commercial power supply is distributed through a 500 KVA transformer, switch gear, PFI plant. A 110 KVA stand by diesel generator is available to facilitate back-up power at the administrative building while a 30 KVA stand by diesel generator is also available to provide back-up power at the dormitory.
- Computer lab: TSC has a modern computer lab 46 users with sophisticated sound system and multimedia features.
Language lab: TSC is equipped with state-of-the-art language lab for linguistic purpose for 45 users with sound system and multimedia features.
- Wi-Fi facility: Wi-Fi facility is available in Administrative cum academic building and in the dormitory for providing free access to the Internet on laptop or mobile phone. The dedicated bandwidth of the leased line internet service at TSC is 40 Mbps.
- Catering Service: A cafeteria capable of serving 120 persons at a time is located in the dormitory. Catered meals are regularly served for the trainees and guests of the institution. Catered meals for picnics arranged in the TSC compound during the winter season are occasionally served from this cafeteria as well. A canteen for office staff is also located in the administrative building.
- Library: TSC has a library in the ground floor of administrative building. There is a total collection of 3000 books and journals in the library. Majority of the books are on telecommunication and some books are on management, business administration, political affairs, laws and other discipline. The library can accommodate 60 persons.
- Security: 30 Ansar personnel are engaged in TSC for ensuring security of the compound round the clock.